|Inclusion criteria||Exclusion criteria|
• Confirmed HD diagnosis by genetic test.|
• Over 18 years of age.
• Enrolled in the Enroll-HD study.
• Stable medication regime 4 weeks prior to recruitment (and not anticipated to change medications during the study period).
• Inability to provide consent.|
• Any known neurological condition (other than HD).
• Currently actively involved in any other interventional trial (i.e. have begun the intervention) or within 4 weeks of completing the final assessments of an interventional trial.
• Currently regularly completing a computerised cognitive training intervention.
• For the subset of participant’s eligible and willing to have an MRI scan, MRI contraindications (e.g. a pacemaker) as established using CUBRIC’s standard screening procedures. In addition, significant levels of disease-related chorea will exclude participants from MRI.